Topic: Encode media at 60fps GUI

I would like to encode my media at 60fps rather than interpolate in real time. Is there a GUI that will allow me to use interframe this way? Natural Grounding Player's media encoder is perfect and exactly what I want (see image), but it only works for youtube videos apparently (I could find no way to import local content into the Natural Grounding Player). Does this import function exist?

Thanks in advance.

Post's attachments

Natural Grounding Player Media Encoder Image.JPG, 64.22 kb, 530 x 541
Natural Grounding Player Media Encoder Image.JPG 64.22 kb, 583 downloads since 2015-12-22 

2 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 23-12-2015 03:41:41)

Re: Encode media at 60fps GUI

NGP actually does support downloaded files, you just have to manually put the video into the folder where NGP downloads YouTube videos to.

(alternatively you can just use a symbolic link)

You can try InterFrameGUI

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=3918

Post's attachments

interframegui2.jpg 123.78 kb, 180 downloads since 2015-12-22 

Then there is "Convert videos to 60fps" by SubJunk:
http://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/

MAG79 wrote:

You can try InterFrameGUI

I tried to download this but the download fails every time. Any idea how to get the files?

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:

NGP actually does support downloaded files, you just have to manually put the video into the folder where NGP downloads YouTube videos to.

(alternatively you can just use a symbolic link)

If by symbolic link you mean file///file path/actual video file, I already tried this and it wasn't considered a valid link.
Even entering actual youtube links are considered invalid url's for some reason.

7 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 23-12-2015 08:03:21)

jaytrinitron wrote:

If by symbolic link you mean file///file path/actual video file, I already tried this and it wasn't considered a valid link.
Even entering actual youtube links are considered invalid url's for some reason.

No no no...

NGP has a folder that is used for anything and everything that it does.  The location for this folder can be set via Tools -> Settings...

All you need to do is put your MP4, MKV, WebM, whatever (symbolic links work), into that folder.  Then when you go into the Media Encoder and hit the "Select" button, your video should be listed.