1 (edited by C0rn3j 10-11-2015 05:10:09)

Topic: "Too many activations for the registration key"

Hey there, I activated SVP, had to do OS reinstall for reasons and now I'm getting this.

http://i.imgur.com/vVELyxM.png

WTF? I paid for this because I wanted to support you, not to get obnoxious DRM which does not enable me to actually use the software even.

Re: "Too many activations for the registration key"

Hm.
I want also to know, how and when, it will be possible to free one "slot" again.
I buyed a 3 Computers key (one for my laptop and one for my desktop and one just to make sure wink ), so I dont need that too soon, but still would like to know. smile

Same here. I installed SVP 4, but it was screwed up, so I did what I normally do whenever MPC has issues, which is uninstall absolutely everything related to playback, restart, then reinstall everything. Now it says I have too many activations.

There will be an online "License manager" soon to un-register existing registrations in case of emergency.
The link is located in the "Version and credits" window.

While this service is not finished (cause we're extremely busy right now replying to all your emails and messages big_smile) - please contact us via email to "un-register" it manually.

Thanks!