1 (edited by isoepic 09-07-2015 04:22:19)

Topic: Distortion at the bottom of the screen

Just started using SVP to watch anime, and it's been beautiful; however, during the majority of the episode, there's a small distortion at the bottom of the screen. While I can deal with it, I would still like for it to be fixed. Here is my video settings for SVP.

Post's attachments

Untitled.png, 43.13 kb, 415 x 448
Untitled.png 43.13 kb, 444 downloads since 2015-07-09 

Re: Distortion at the bottom of the screen

isoepic
Can you show distrotion with screenshot?

3 (edited by VB_SVP 09-07-2015 08:14:42)

isoepic wrote:

Just started using SVP to watch anime, and it's been beautiful; however, during the majority of the episode, there's a small distortion at the bottom of the screen. While I can deal with it, I would still like for it to be fixed. Here is my video settings for SVP.

Is this distortion showing up in the subtitles when there's stuff moving behind them?

BTW, it looks as though you've set up your SVP profile (video settings) according to the old guide on the main SVP site for how to configure it for anime.  I tried that but I've found that using enhanced default settings is smoother and less distorted.  YMMV but I figure I should mention it.

Post's attachments

svp_720_settings.png, 48.99 kb, 416 x 452
svp_720_settings.png 48.99 kb, 444 downloads since 2015-07-09 

VB_SVP wrote:
isoepic wrote:

Is this distortion showing up in the subtitles when there's stuff moving behind them?

BTW, it looks as though you've set up your SVP profile (video settings) according to the old guide on the main SVP site for how to configure it for anime.  I tried that but I've found that using enhanced default settings is smoother and less distorted.  YMMV but I figure I should mention it.

Hmmm, it seems changing it to your settings has fixed the distortion. Thanks for the help.