Topic: Where can I download SVP4?

Hi guys,

I'm using SVP 3 since a year and I can't live without it! So, I have done a first donation of 10,- in the hope I was able to download SVP 4 directly, but I can't.. Is it allready released?

Cheers,
Marcel

Re: Where can I download SVP4?

You will be noticed when you will be able to download it wink

Chainik wrote:

You will be noticed when you will be able to download it wink

Allright thanks! Any idea how long that will take? Couple or weeks? Or a year......

several months for the final public version

Stop spamming. Your program directs users to "download it" and it asks for money. It's ugly.

tobindax
You have a lot of options:
1. disable "check for updates" in SVP Manager
2. don't press the button for opening the site
3. do not read announcement on the site
4. do not press the link

In any case it's clearly stated in the announcement: "Sorry for the fake announcement of "Version 4.0.0" availability, it will be dismissed from SVP Manager in a few days."

Thanks for your understanding!

Chainik wrote:

several months for the final public version

Thanks a lot. And thanks for making the experience of watching a movie so much better!

Cheers and good luck with the developing.

8 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 27-06-2015 03:16:45)

Question about the $10 "Forever Free" tier - SVP currently is already completely free, does this imply that SVP may not be free in the future?  Alternatively, does it mean that, if for whatever reason SVP is not free software in the future, then it'll still be free for those that contributed at least $10?

Nintendo Maniac 64
does this imply that SVP may not be free in the future?

it could be some kind of "PRO" version

does it mean that, if for whatever reason SVP is not free software in the future, then it'll still be free for those that contributed at least $10?

yes

I just cancelled my Netflix subscription and paid you guys $25, you deserve the support. Netflix can wait for two months, don't need it for now. Can't wait for version 4.0  smile Keep up the good work.

Remember people, support the developers that support you.