Topic: anyone here using framedoubling scripts+deshaker?

HI guys.. and sorry for the offtopic:

Anyone here is using framedoubling scripts (realtime) along any image stabilize processing?

Here Im testing with this:

setmtmode(1)
i = last
mdata = DePanEstimate(i)
DePanStabilize(i, data=mdata)
setmtmode(2)

But I have problems when loading 4k videos... the player crashes with a "memory could not be read" crash message.

Anyone using any image stabilize realtime processing can post his script here? or any other advices/alternative to DePan

Thnks

Re: anyone here using framedoubling scripts+deshaker?

travolter
1. Try to point less number of threads. In your script fisrt line:

setmtmode(1,[threads])

By defult ithreads is your CPU threads number.

2. Try to use single-threaded script instead multi-threaded one.

3. Try to use Avisynth 2.5 MT SVP edition dll. It has memory optimisations.

Do you have shaky recorded 4K video? Can you give a link to short sample of your video (30 sec enough)?

Hi MAG79!!

At moment I didnt get a clue about why my potplayer is crashing when I use these lines realtime:
setmtmode(1)
i = last
mdata = DePanEstimate(i)
DePanStabilize(i, data=mdata)
setmtmode(2)

Im using SVP avisynth.dll.. I also tried to decrease threads numbersbut no luck.
Its really strange because in using this real time script in all videos and it performs OK.. it only crashes the player in 4K videos.

This one is one of my test videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D30a61m5byk
(save the 4K version directly from youtube with any youtube ripper).

I bet that this is a problem of the DePan plugin. Probably it cannt handle a so big screen video in memory... so this is the reason to ask for a replacement or an alternate plugin to to the image stabilize.

travolter
Did you see version of stabilisation script to use central area of frame to detect motions and the whole frame to stabilize detected motions?

wid=320 hei=240 # size of rectangle area in the middle of frame to get motions
mini=last.crop((last.width-wid)/2,(last.height-hei)/2,wid,hei)
super = mini.MSuper(rfilter=2)
forward_vectors = MAnalyse(super, isb = false, truemotion=true, search = 3, delta = 1)
globalmotion = mini.MDepan(forward_vectors, thSCD1=10000)
DepanStabilize(data=globalmotion, cutoff=1.0, prev=1, next=1, subpixel=2, mirror=15, method=0, dxmax=10, dymax=40, rotmax=0, zoommax=1)

It is stabilization part of script taken from this Russian post.
MVtools2/MDepan is used instead of DepanEstimate. If it needed MSuper/MAnanlyze can be changed to SVP's SVSuper/SVAnalyze/SVConvert.

I will look to your test video. Later a little wink

wow .. very good one!!! A pity that it requires too much CPU for be used along framedoubling.

Btw I was testing but it continue crashing the player with 4K content... 

"The instruction at "xxxxxxxxx" referenced memory at "xxxxxxxxxx". The memory could not be written".

I bet that its something related to depanstablize... Ill try asking in Doom9.

Btw I see that stabilization is a nice combo along framedoubling if you dont abuse of it smile

travolter
I saved 4K video from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D30a61m5byk
But I can't load it in AVS-Script. Error 80004005. It is mean no decoder available or decoder corrupted.
I tryed DirectShowSource and DSS2.

Please tell more. How did you play this video and where you put Avisinth script? Play in MPC-HC and use Avisynth-tab in ffdShow RAW filter?

7 (edited by travolter 05-05-2015 10:48:23)

sorry for the delay MAG79 I was offline.

I usually play under potplayer and using the avisynth tab inside the player.
I also used potplayer, placing the script into the Avisynth-tab/ffdShow RAW filter and playing ok too.

Anyway dont worry so much about this problem since it happens only when using 4K+DePan scripts. It is nothing related SVP wink
Maybe so much memory consumption by the script makes the crash message appear:
"The instruction at "xxxxxxxxx" referenced memory at "xxxxxxxxxx". The memory could not be written"

cheers