1 (edited by DizzyZane 18-04-2015 10:07:42)

Topic: Pre render frames?

I ask because there's no good version for android (that I can find, please direct me if you can find it) and my PC isn't exactly suitable to take to various places with me. What I'd like to do is prerender the frames at a high quality that is at a constant framerate and export to a USB flash drive so I can play it back on my phone where my PC isn't suitable even if it uses much more time (to save) and more space (to save) onto my flash drive, but in the end it looks better overall.

Is it possible (with non-live recording so I can just feed it video files) or no?

Is there a mod to it or not yet?

Re: Pre render frames?

http://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/

Thank you!

4 (edited by Mystery 18-04-2015 16:51:04)

I have programmed a software that allows doing that with just a few clicks; the 1.1 version that has this re-encoding feature isn't released yet but will be soon.

To begin with, can mobile devices properly render 60fps?

Mystery
can mobile devices properly render 60fps?

Not all of them and not in any resolution. 50 fps video has better chance to be played back w/o frame drops than 60 fps and output to external screen via MHL usually works better.

iXBT.com lab always make video playback tests in every mobile device review,  but it's in Russian...