Topic: .mp4 streaming from Youtube with MPC-HC

I have this problem when I try to stream .mp4 files from Youtube using SVPtube that the full length of the video is not present in MPC when it opens. Lets say a video is 50 minutes long, but only 22 minutes of the video is shown.

Is there any solutions for that? VP9 is fine. The only issue with VP9 is that the color calibrations in MadVR is not applied.

Re: .mp4 streaming from Youtube with MPC-HC

Anyone?

Stonga
It is MPC-HC work to get all length of video. You can check and change video splitter. I recommend LAV. You can download and install last version of MPC-HC. LAV splitter included into it.
As many Russian users write they have the such problem of long video truncating on slow internet connection. So you can try fast internet to check if the problem here in your case.

I have fast 100 Mb internet connection and last version of MPC-HC. And I can check your youtube link if you give it to me.

4 (edited by Stonga 02-10-2014 12:06:21)

I'm currently using the latest nightly of MPC-HC. I'm also using MadVR and ReClock.
In VLC It's working fine, but the picture quality compared to MPC-HC is crap.
My connection is not the fastest (8.5Mbit).

Here is a link you can check:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Y2j5j … rcYCpX40Eg

Stonga
I tested your link. Video opened in MPC-HC in full lenght 1:02:15. Delay before playing about 5 seconds.
I use: Win7, MPC-HC 1.7.5, SVPtube 1.1.5 with preferred resolution 720p, 100 Mbit internet connection.

I just download the whole video from Youtube using the provided script to do so. Problem solved. smile