Topic: SVP Tube and Enqueue Video from Link

Is there a way to put a copied link in a queue using SVP Tube instead of playing it in the selected player immediately?
I can do this for VLC by installing some extension for the browser but this effectively bypass the SVP Tube completely.
I want to accomplish this for MPC-BE I'm using in conjunction with Smooth Project.
How to Enqueue instead of simple Play?

Re: SVP Tube and Enqueue Video from Link

I know this option in Daum PotPlayer - "Preferences - Playback - Playlist", "Append files rather than clear playlist".
But I can't find similar one in MPC-HC (or BE)  hmm

3 (edited by piquadrat 01-06-2014 17:10:45)

It should be some command line switch for queuing. Something like /queue or /add to send to application as the additional parameter besides url of course.
But can I add an arbitrary switch/modifier to the command executed by the SVP Tube while running selected player?

piquadrat
It should be some command line switch for queuing.

you can try to find it in "mpc-be.exe /?" wink

Yes, I've found /ADD switch which work as expected.
But how can I use this with SVP Tube? I need possibility to insert this switch to the command executed by SVP Tube. Or is it another way?

yikes yeah, I really doesn't notice it
shame on me

piquadrat
how can I use this with SVP Tube?

the command line is in "HKCU\Software\SVP-Team\SVPtube\player", where "%1" is replaced with the video URL

That's what I wanted. Especially like "/add" "/fixedsize w,h" "/monitor N" and "/close" switches. And I can use all the combinations.
Thanks for help.