Topic: Order of colors (svplight)

Hi, i just want to know if its possible to set the order or colors in SVP light 0.9.5. I can't set on prismatik neither.  On ambibox 2.1.5 i have the GBR instead of RGB order, but doesn't change anything on SVPlight when i import the configuration from ambibox.

Thanks guys, and i take this opportunity to congratulate the team for this wonderful software smile

Re: Order of colors (svplight)

what type of hardware you have?

Is a Lightpack (board AT90USB162) 10*6 led

just curious - why it has channels swapped? smile

I'm not sure... maybe is not assembled properly. can't tell you exactly because im not sure how the board electronically operated. The box and the leds are glued to my monitor (3m tape), so reassembly or just check the board will be the last option.  I discarded firmware problems and is running good on the last firmware (6.2). But I can't be the only one who have that kind of issue, because the option to change the order of colors is on the Ambibox software wink

Ambibox is just trying to provide all possible options and they don't really thinks about usability and stuff big_smile

Prismatik has the option for Adalight and Ardulight engines only (ColorSequence value in the .ini file)

OK, I'll think about this wink

===
maybe is not assembled properly

Colors are not in RGB order on some led strips.

7 (edited by princesando 28-04-2014 13:26:01)

Thanks a lot, in the mid time im going to read carefully and try to find out how can i change the order using for example another (modified) firmware or something like that before other software (svplight) take control of the device. i will post the solution for that if i find it smile
The strips looks in GRB order from up to down, not sure if that count...

the feature added in version 0.9.6

Thanks!! is perfectly working for me big_smile  I set on my profile the BRG order and its work big_smile

===
(this is not very important, but just for curious) On Ambibox i need to set GBR order instead RGB. On SVPlight BRG instead RGB. That make perfect sens on SVPlight because by default RGB (for example) if i check leds using "setcolor:1-255,0,0;" i see blue instead red wink
That means, you develop software just better wink
Again, THANKS!!