1 (edited by vicente213 28-04-2014 01:31:20)

Topic: Tearing only on fullscreen - MPC HC

Hello all. I have been a SVP user for quite some years now.  I recently reformatted my computer and reinstalled SVP and ran into one annoying problem I cannot fix.  Whenever I watch something using MPC on fullscreen, there is major tearing on the top part of the screen. However, when something is playing NOT in fullscreen, there is no tearing at all and is perfect.  Has anyone ran into this same problem? thanks!

i7 3770k
gtx 760

EDIT: found out it was something that deals with madVR. I will look into issue again.

Re: Tearing only on fullscreen - MPC HC

vicente213
gtx 760
Go to NVIDIA Control Panel - 3D Params - 3D Params management - Vertical Sync - Enable

maybe u already fixed it yourself but try changing video renderer, I had the same problem and I changed it to old video renderer or overlay mixer and it stopped but you might have different problem idk

4 (edited by Moondust 10-12-2014 13:37:06)

I am experiencing tearing too, only in fullscreen exclusive mode. Fullscreen non-exclusive mode runs fine. Anyone has a solution yet?

[edit]
Turning the fullscreen exclusive mode off and on in MadVR (with a save in between) solved the problem for me. Don't ask me why.
[/edit]