Topic: Issues using Reclock as Audio Renderer

I have been having trouble getting Reclock to run successfully with MPC-HC, the reclock error.png picture shows the error I get sometimes when trying to open MPC with Reclock.

Reclock does not seem to be able to ever get a video stream found, it has found an audio stream before (yellow icon instead of red), but that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Every time I try to run with Reclock as the default audio renderer, when I try to open a video to play in MPC-HC it takes about 15-20 seconds for it to begin playing the video (which I assume is being spent trying to run Reclock because when I change it off of the default audio renderer from MPC the video opens very quickly).

I've done a full reinstall of SVP after SVPLight was fixed in the registry per the other thread. The Reclock Uninstall.png will show the error I get sometimes when trying to uninstall Reclock, to which I was able to somehow get to uninstall after trying to install it over and over (3 or 4 times).

Finally the reclock running red.png shows the properties file along with the icon showing up as red, meaning that reclock wasn't able to find a stable clock etc. from what I read in the readme file.

What do you guys think the issue may be?

Thanks!

Post's attachments

reclock error.png, 9.49 kb, 485 x 231
reclock error.png 9.49 kb, 483 downloads since 2014-04-14 

reclock running red.png, 55.21 kb, 483 x 516
reclock running red.png 55.21 kb, 481 downloads since 2014-04-14 

reclock uninstall.png, 35.17 kb, 785 x 420
reclock uninstall.png 35.17 kb, 494 downloads since 2014-04-14 

Re: Issues using Reclock as Audio Renderer

Novaeangliae

when I try to open a video to play in MPC-HC it takes about 15-20 seconds for it to begin playing the video
Check option "Load always" at ReClock dialog. And at next time video will be opened quickly.

About your errors:

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?item=3144

I always use ReClock. Never seen this error.

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?item=3151

ReClock can not determine you screen refresh rate. It can be hardware, software or driver issue. You need to solve that problem first.

As I can see you use Windows 8?

Post's attachments

Refresh_rate_not_detected.png, 24.31 kb, 483 x 516
Refresh_rate_not_detected.png 24.31 kb, 542 downloads since 2014-04-14 

3 (edited by Novaeangliae 15-04-2014 00:54:25)

MAG79 wrote:

Novaeangliae

when I try to open a video to play in MPC-HC it takes about 15-20 seconds for it to begin playing the video
Check option "Load always" at ReClock dialog. And at next time video will be opened quickly.

About your error:

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?item=3144

I always use ReClock. Never seen this error.

Windows 8?
What NVIDIA card used? What driver?

You are correct at my Operating System being Windows 8 (8.1 Industry Pro to be exact), Asus 770 2 GB is my Video card, Drivers aren't up to date apparently but still one of the newer versions:  334.89.

I've added the debuginfo.txt and log.txt for your convenience, though I'm not sure how much it'll help.

Some things worth noting after the re-install:
Sometimes the Reclock icon does show up solid yellow (still not what we want entirely), but every single time I have tried to open a video it takes several seconds for the video to begin playing.

Thanks for the quick response.

Edit: after trying to mess with changing the renderer back to Reclock as the default, it threw an error and made a dmp file.

Post's attachments

debuginfo.txt 1.61 kb, 551 downloads since 2014-04-14 

Log.txt 4.69 kb, 530 downloads since 2014-04-14 

mpc-hc.exe.1.7.3.dmp 156.44 kb, 469 downloads since 2014-04-14 

I updated answer above. Please read again.

It is not SVP-Manager issue, so debuginfo.txt and Log.txt can't help here.

mpc-hc.exe.1.7.3.dmp
I can't open this file. Sorry. You need to send it to MPC-HC developers. They can tell more about the error.

5 (edited by Novaeangliae 15-04-2014 01:02:43)

MAG79 wrote:

I update answer above. Please read again.

It is not SVP issue, so debuginfo.txt and Log.txt can't help here.

mpc-hc.exe.1.7.3.dmp
I can't open this file. Sorry. You need to send it to MPC-HC developers. They can tell more about the error.

D'oh, you are right. I will post in Slysoft forums for Reclock and go to MPC-HC for help and see if I can bring back results.