Topic: Questions about svp

-Could SVPtube support Splash Pro video player?

-Can SVPtube support other flash videos than youtube or vimeo?

-Can SVP interpolate to different frame rates than 60fps? For example 30fps or 48fps?

-Can SVP support The Kmplayer video player? I made it work by defining ffdshow filters in options but the audio was not synced and seemed to lag, unlike in MpcHc video player.

-What would be the SVP settings for low-end/old PCs? (I know this program isn't probably made for them but it works in SD resolutions quite well) I'm just wondering if it can be adjusted a little for old hardware to work little better, I don't expect miracles smile

Thanks for this program, it really looks much better than usual 24fps

Re: Questions about svp

xDragonking

-Could SVPtube support Splash Pro video player?

No. As I know. Player must support playing video stream from internet. For more information you need to ask official support

-Can SVPtube support other flash videos than youtube or vimeo?

No. At this moment.

-Can SVP interpolate to different frame rates than 60fps? For example 30fps or 48fps?

Yes. See setting 'Target frame rate' at SVP profile settings window.

-Can SVP support The Kmplayer video player?

Yes. Setup ffdshow: KMPlayer (in Russian but with pictures)

-What would be the SVP settings for low-end/old PCs?

SVP does performance minitest of your system when first run. One of profile sets (from 1 to 5 with letter c or g) is selected automatically. You can repeat profiles autoselection procedure: SVP tray menu - Video profiles - Reset to defaults - OK - Yes.

Thanks for quick reply. Few more follow up questions if I may big_smile

- OK I sent them an email.

- Does that mean that you plan to add the feature (other flash videos than yt and vimeo) in future?

- Thanks I found it "2x frame rate"

- Thanks for the tutorial but why does the audio lag in kmplayer with svp? it doesnt do it in Mpc

- Thanks I'll try it

I think lags are temporal. And it can be fixed be selecting "right" filters in KMPlayer.
What online video services you would like to see in SVPtube?

Oh I'll try messing with the filters in KMplayer (though I tried using the same ffdshow filters as in MPC but still had the problem)

About video services, can't it be made that it starts any flash video detected? There's a video downloading extension in chrome (fvd video downloader) for example that lets me copy the flash video URL and paste it into video player. Could SVPtube automate this process? This could be helpful/useful to people who have problems with flash players and benefit from the options of the various video players! but if its too hard its fine I guess... Thanks!

Thanx smile Been curious too know weather KMPlayer can run along side SVP

I got it too work, only problem I seem to have is, on some hi encoded vids language appears to be a bit out of sync?