Topic: Waiting for ffdshow video

Having the same problem after installing 3.1.5. Tried Media Player Classic and Zoom Player. Both are using LAV according to the graph information. SVP icon just says "Waiting for ffdshow video" and nothing happens.
Everything worked fine with SVP 3.1.4 Lite.

Re: Waiting for ffdshow video

did you see this? http://www.svp-team.com/wiki/FAQ#SVP_Ma … h_ffdshow.

Yeah. I've tried doing all of that. I have the k-lite mega codec pack installed and it works flawlessly with 3.1.4. Did you change anything for 3.1.5 that might create a conflict with the other codec pack?

comicchaser
Did you change anything for 3.1.5 that might create a conflict with the other codec pack?

nope

_________

Player must using FFD Video/RAW
LAV Video used for DXVA decoding for lower CPU usage

_________

Is all soft (avisynth, ffd, mpc) is x86?
is all stuf run under the same one user?

show the list of the used filters during playing

Ok, uninstalled K-lite codec pack and installed the full version of SVP instead (with mpc). Now it works, but ONLY with MPC since it was included in the package.
When watching a video in zoom player, SVP still doesn't recognize the video feed, even though smartplay and player-internal codec management are disabled.
Also, I assume the conflict with the k-lite codec pack resulted from  the 64-bit versions of lav and ffdshow included in that package. What confuses me however, that before SVP 3.1.5. the two codec packs worked together flawlessly.

Is Zoomplayer support direct-show filter configuration as MPC?

Rimsky wrote:

Is Zoomplayer support direct-show filter configuration as MPC?

Yes and I disabled it, just like in MPC. Anyway, switching to the MPC version integrated into SVP 3.1.5 for now, since it seems to work. Thanks for the help. Thread can be locked.

comicchaser
Yes and I disabled it

ffdshow as decoder/postfilter is needed for SVP

comicchaser
the MPC version integrated into SVP 3.1.5

nope
SVP is integrated into MPC  wink

comicchaser
Thanks for the help

you are welcome!