Re: mpv based video players for Windows

myfakeacc wrote:

Random fact: you can all of the "script=" lines (the last one overwrites all previous lines anyway). Scripts are automatically loaded from this directory.

Good to know. Remnants of my config are as old as mpv 0.1 I believe.

However, it does not solve the original problem. Am I to understand that I am the only one having this problem?

well, start with empty mpv.conf wink

Don't have the problem, no.
Test with --no-config and when it still happens try to find the option causing it. Once you know it's probably useful to report it.

myfakeacc wrote:

Don't have the problem, no.
Test with --no-config and when it still happens try to find the option causing it. Once you know it's probably useful to report it.

Yeah, found the trouble. Had an old script ("autospeedwin.lua") that was loaded automatically. It somehow managed to interfere with the quitting process and since I don't even use it, I deleted the file and now it works perfectly!

Sorry to necro this thread, but I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 and SVP4 Pro (after upgrading to a Ryzen 7 1700) and I used my old mpv.conf and input.conf files, but while the mpv.conf file has no trouble being read, the input.conf does not really read all my settings.

Is this because the mpv version that comes with SVP4 is rather old (lots of changes recently) or does it not read the entire input.conf?

mpv that comes with SVP is a last official release - 0.25 as of today

Chainik wrote:

mpv that comes with SVP is a last official release - 0.25 as of today

Which was compiled on April 24. Nearly three months ago and in the meantime there have been hundreds of commits.

To be more precise:

AXIS_UP  seek 10
AXIS_DOWN seek -10

These commands seem to be completely ignored - they correspond to the mousewheel.

wait for 0.26 release then

Chainik wrote:

wait for 0.26 release then

I instead recompiled the latest mpv from source with the --enable-vapoursynth flag and now it all works.

If wanted, I could provide this file for those who are interested.

dejavecue wrote:

I instead recompiled the latest mpv from source with the --enable-vapoursynth flag and now it all works.

Hi, I need this file. How do I get it?

Thanks!

cherokee wrote:
dejavecue wrote:

Thanks!

https://ufile.io/xrrln

dejavecue wrote:
cherokee wrote:
dejavecue wrote:

Thanks!

Hi, dejavecue

mpv 0.26 is out today. Would you consider compile enable-vapoursynth version?

Thanks!

cherokee wrote:
dejavecue wrote:
cherokee wrote:

Thanks!

Hi, dejavecue

mpv 0.26 is out today. Would you consider compile enable-vapoursynth version?

Thanks!

I would certainly, but 0.26 has just been updated in SVP itself. I'd recommend just downloading that one. When (if) there are interesting changes before a new version update, I will compile again.

dejavecue wrote:

I would certainly, but 0.26 has just been updated in SVP itself. I'd recommend just downloading that one. When (if) there are interesting changes before a new version update, I will compile again.

OK, I got it. Thanks again!