Topic: Some videos work, some not

Hello,

I would like to know why SVP detect some videos and some not.
As I understand, it is due to the format that is different. So what video-format is compatible and not ?
Maybe it is a bad setting but I followed all the advice I found before posting.

Regards,

Re: Some videos work, some not

SVP needs avisynth or vapoursynth to make 60 fps or more from 24 fps source.
https://www.svp-team.com/w/images/2/24/Svp-how-it-works-en.png
You just need to setup your player.
Looks like part of your videos uses one player with correct setup. And another part of your videos uses another player or another settings.
Just find your player in the table and use instruction by link to setup it.
https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/SVP:Video_players

If it can't help you then give us more information: what player are you using? files details (from mediainfo) which are not worked?

I use Media Player Classic - Home Cinema (MPC-HC) 64-bit.

I read many times that the player has to be 32-bit but the installer say the contrary so does it has to be 32-bit ?

Does internal filters settings matter at all ? External filter is only ffdshow raw.

> Media Player Classic - Home Cinema (MPC-HC) 64-bit
You need to:
1. Associate it to all formats: MPC-HC - menu View - Options... - Formats - Run as administrator - enable all (video) formats - OK - OK.
2. Enable internal decoding to all formats: MPC-HC - menu View - Options... - Internal filters - enable all transform filters (right list) - OK.

I noticed it is not working with some webm files. Some works, some are very choppy and some play without SVP.

6 (edited by Saoghal 19-01-2017 00:07:47)

MAG79 wrote:

> Media Player Classic - Home Cinema (MPC-HC) 64-bit
You need to:
1. Associate it to all formats: MPC-HC - menu View - Options... - Formats - Run as administrator - enable all (video) formats - OK - OK.
2. Enable internal decoding to all formats: MPC-HC - menu View - Options... - Internal filters - enable all transform filters (right list) - OK.

This should be stickied! I had the same problem, did this, added ffdshow raw video filter in the external filter options and I set it in "prefer" and now it all seems to work 100% !