1 (edited by salam2009 09-11-2014 02:18:31)

Topic: Is it possible to make SVP work with multiple opened videos?

Hey guys,
I used to open multiple videos simultaneously on my MPC-BE player to watch them at different times but I noticed that SVP cannot recognize the 2nd/3rd/etc video while the first is being focused on!
Unless I restart SVP to make it work with the other desired video then restart it again for the third one, etc.. !!
Is it possible to make SVP recognize multiple opened videos while runs on any single video that plays?
Thank you so much for any help!
Cheers,
Salaam

Re: Is it possible to make SVP work with multiple opened videos?

salam2009
I used to open multiple videos simultaneously on my MPC-BE player to watch them at different times
You are right. And you are not alone.

Try this modification of SVP-Manager: SVPMgr_3.1.6.1044_MultiPlayersMod.zip (361 KB)

Unpack and replace SVPMgr.exe in the SVP folder

Smoothing works only in one of opened players. Wich one SVP-Manager detects automatically by playback state of player.
In this mod AutoCrop and CustomCrop funсtions are not fully supported with multiplayer configuration.

Post's attachments

SVPMgr_3.1.6.1044_MultiPlayersMod.zip 361.9 kb, 412 downloads since 2014-11-09 

Well, it works but not always as I need to focus on another video then get back to the desired one to make it recognized again!
But that's not a big deal so thank you so much for this amazing mod as I was desperate to make it happen thanks to u! smile

Cheers,
Salaam

Could you please increase the limit of running multiple videos from 10 to 20 or something?

salam2009
SVP has limit: only one video can be smoothed at once.

MAG79
I know! I meant preparing them for later one video smoothing as I noticed I can't open more than 10 videos while SVP is running!

salam2009
can't open more than 10 videos while SVP is running!
It is strange.
What is happened when you open 11-th?

MAG79
It's either not detected by SVP or doesn't play at all!

salam2009
Ok. I will check it.