1 (edited by Kinshien 17-11-2015 00:24:37)

Topic: Didn't Receive Key After Purchase

Note for Outlook/Hotmail users: in order to receive automated messages sent by SVP's server please add 'support@svp-team.com' to the Safe senders list first!
=================================

EDIT:
Resolved by Chainik. Thanks so much.

Hi sorry to bother you guys but I bought SVP Pro with the paypal transaction ID 2UK99034D7062511W
and did not receive any key. I tried using the license manager to reset but no email was received.

Let me know how I can resolve this issue even if i need to change my email address.

Thanks

Re: Didn't Receive Key After Purchase

Hi, I have the same problem. My transaction ID is:  0S008286EC319125M

Thanks

Check you SPAM folders.
My Key ended up in the spam folder of my email account.

Hi, I ordered a license yesterday and have yet to receive a key. I don't even know where to "input" the key if I were to receive one. I checked spam and there was nothing there. Any tips?

lamjanming

have no idea
how do you think we should identify you? o_O

Note for Outlook/Hotmail users: in order to receive automated messages sent by SVP's server please add 'support@svp-team.com' to the Safe senders list first!

hey, just bought the pro version 30 mins ago. Was told it would take 15 mins for the email to be delivered, but still havent received anything... checked my "junk/spam" i have  you added to safe senders so i was hoping to get my key. i can provide the Receipt Number as well.