Re: MakeN PotPlayer Guide - Not Dead Yet 2021 W.I.P.

Update 2

-Added few more images.
-Added few stuffs to the EXTRAS section.

Adding more stuffs later.

Maken

Here before i remember it was madshi video renderer but now i see you picl evr cutom present.  which is better ?   firs page i see you pick evr but  then why you install madvr ?

https://i.hizliresim.com/ZDdacU.jpg

and this photo should enable here  or no ?

https://i.hizliresim.com/0zdF9a.jpg

Holy crap! This guide was updated/is still alive!!! Best news I've heard in a while smile Thank you, MakeN, and everyone else who has contributed to this guide!

504 (edited by sainivedant41 12-02-2021 12:01:40)

Thankful for your help! mobdro

Regards, authorityapk.com

Hello,

I can't seem to find the guide? the first post Maken's made is just 4 pointers, an image and a title.

Thank you

emperor74 wrote:

Hello,

I can't seem to find the guide? the first post Maken's made is just 4 pointers, an image and a title.

Thank you

You're in luck, he's updating it.

hello.
Is the first post deleted?
why?

sorry all for the long delay, real life and current world situation kept me all this time away from this but. Where I live things are not good, long story but me and my family are ok. Im still using my old pc from 2015, haven't had the chance to upgrade sadly so when this is up again it will be some limited. be more patience. Stay safe you all.

Hey Maken

Hope you are well.

I replaced my computer and wanted to re setup my svp and pot player.

Where has the guide gone?

510 (edited by Rain 30-07-2021 16:21:47)

Slim wrote:

Hey Maken

Hope you are well.

I replaced my computer and wanted to re setup my svp and pot player.

Where has the guide gone?

I think Maken has been busy with stuff IRL and is in the process of updating it. In the meantime, if you'd like to see what the guide was before: https://web.archive.org/web/20201112030 … php?id=284

Edit: Fixed hyperlink.

thank you Rain. Will check it out.
Much appreciated for the quick reply smile

nooooooooooo

The last 5 photos are missing and can only see the thumbnails.

Can anyone help?

513 (edited by shanya 28-10-2021 06:16:00)

kriiiim wrote:
Maken1 wrote:

Ok i was testing the new SVP 3.0.4 and nvidia drivers 285.27 and i have nice results. I found the best setting for high quality!! video and smooth without much or noticeable artifacts, etc. With moderate cpu usage in my case.

The resolutions that i was testing was: 720p - 23.976 fps, 1080p - 29.97 fps, 1280x540 - 23.976 fps, 1280x544 - 23.976 fps, 1280x688 25 fps, 1280x536 - 23.976 fps, 1920x816 - 23.976 fps, 1920x800 - 23.976 fps and all of them was x264 mkv.
Btw when you make your movie , etc look very smooth it have more QUALITY than the standard quality that come with the content.. its like SplashPro when you activate ultra 1080p motion2 or something. Well i did my own config to rise up more the image quality. Peoples new like me with this SVP program try to test your system and settings to find the best to your tastes and PC power try with Tron movie its the best more at the start of the movie when you can see all those blue lines if you find the way to make those lines move smoothy without much or any stutter then the rest of ful 720p you watch will be the same big_smile very smooth with not noticeable artifacts Omegle.

I uploaded two images of my personal Image Quality Config + SVP constant ( not drop and stutter very smooth like a game at constant 60 fps ) 60 fps + Tron Bdrip x264 720p DTS MA .MKV @ 7mb/s bitrate

I was wondering how to get ride of the artifacts from the begining. I tried with the settings artifact supression and all those opitons to the highest but when i do that i get stuttering but no artifacts. When i downgrade the artifacts option from sharp to normal and the other ones to normal i get less stuttering and less artifacts. i was wondering i f i could possible get rid of all artifacts and the stuttering? If its about the cpu power, i have a quad i7 2.8 and i was wondering if i should overclock it to over come those problem. And if the monitor is maybe one of the problem like input lagg wich i doubt. I will buy a dell  ultrasharp 2410 with 8-bit color processing.

Thankful for your help!
P.S Buy the why will any decoder matter? im using haili splitter

Wonder,

My trouble is no more.

Thanks & Regards
Shanya